Thread: 24.04 LTS Freezes on MINISFORUM UN100L

Beans

24.04 LTS Freezes on MINISFORUM UN100L

I just started using Ubuntu about 5 months ago. First time using Linux and have been really enjoying 22.04 LTS on an Intel NUC.

I now want to run 24.04 LTS to host Graylog on a separate box so I bought a Minisforum N100L, 12th gen Alderlake N100 with 16GB DDR5 and a 500GB NVME.

But it freezes after just a few minutes. I got started in the terminal, installed Docker compose, added the default user, installed GIT, downloaded Graylog from Tom Lawrence's Github repository and then everything locks up. I wiped the drive and re-installed but the same thing happened.

I ran W11 on this machine for 3 weeks without issue.

Any ideas, sugestions on what the problem is ?

Any and all information is appreciated !

Beans

Re: 24.04 LTS Freezes on MINISFORUM UN100L

Quote Originally Posted by ubtnuby-24 View Post
    I just started using Ubuntu about 5 months ago. First time using Linux and have been really enjoying 22.04 LTS on an Intel NUC.

I now want to run 24.04 LTS to host Graylog on a separate box so I bought a Minisforum N100L, 12th gen Alderlake N100 with 16GB DDR5 and a 500GB NVME.

But it freezes after just a few minutes. I got started in the terminal, installed Docker compose, added the default user, installed GIT, downloaded Graylog from Tom Lawrence's Github repository and then everything locks up. I wiped the drive and re-installed but the same thing happened.
    slope game
    I ran W11 on this machine for 3 weeks without issue.

Any ideas, sugestions on what the problem is ?

Any and all information is appreciated !
    I also have the same issue now. Did you find any solution?
    Last edited by robertbento; 3 Days Ago at 09:56 PM.